OLYSKY Ltd.- Full time Senior Mill Technician
Responsible for the overall operation and maintenance of the feed mill ensuring all equipment are in excellent working condition. Email resume to Olyskyresymebank@olymel.com or call 306-682-5041.
A&W- All Positions
Apply in person at 445 HWY 14 or online at AW.ca.
TORQ Transloading- Terminal Operator
Torq Transloading (www.torqtransloading.com) operates oilfield fluids and materials transloading and logistics terminals in Western Canada, providing truck-to-rail and rail-to-truck transloading, with an emphasis on strong, safe and aligned relationships with producers, marketing companies, and short line and Class 1 railways.
Torq is looking for aTransload Terminal Operator as soon as possible to operate at our Unity, SKtransload terminal. This terminal is focussed on transloading crude oil from tank trucks to railcars. Loading Frac Sand from railcars to trucks and Butane from railcars to trucks
Torq considers the following to be strong assets of the chosen candidate:
- Safety first attitude
- Able to work in a team environment
- Rail car switching and locomotive experience would be a strong assist but willing to train
- Experience operating heavy equipment
- Physically demanding at times and able to lift more than 50lbs
- Mechanically inclined with good trouble shooting skills
- Class 5 Licence
- Oilfield experience and/or knowledge.
- First Aid, H2S, TDG and WHIMIS certificates
- Railway Association of Canada (RAC) certification (provided by Torq Transloading)
- Railway experience preferred but willing to train the right candidate.
Torq Transloading is a fast growing logistics company that offers competitive wages, company benefits and a great working atmosphere.
Please send resumes by EMAIL to:
Prairie Branches Enterprises
Are you looking for a rewarding local career with flexible hours that is both enjoyable and fulfilling? Prairie Branches offers opportunities and support to adults with disabilities in the communities of Unity, Wilkie and Biggar. We are constantly on the lookout for individuals who would be an asset to our clients and our agency. Students, moms, seniors – anyone interested in adding supplementary income to the family budget might find a casual position ideal. If you have questions or are interested in employment or volunteering with Prairie Branches Enterprises please contact:
Colleen A. Friesen
Prairie Branches Enterprises Inc.
306-843-2088 ext 224