1. Contact or meet informally to discuss your intentions with the Town of Unity Development Officer, Aileen Garrett (CAO).
2. Have your site plan, building plans, and drawings professionally prepared.
3. Complete the Town of Unity's Building Permit Application Package for the appropriate land-use zone and submit it digitally with the supporting drawings to the Development Officer (Aileen Garrett).
4. The package will be reviewed and if deemed to conform to Town of Unity bylaws, it will be forwarded to Superior Safety Codes for a building inspection review- approximate timeline is 4 to 6 weeks.
5. Pending approval from the building inspection review, a Building Permit and invoice for fee will be provided to applicants, outlining any conditions required for construction.
6. The building permit fee must be paid prior to construction commencement.
7. Superior Safety Codes may conduct periodic site inspections during and following construction.