ARE YOU A LOCAL UNITY BUSINESS WANTING TO POST AN EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY? EMAIL YOUR JOB INFORMATION TO firstname.lastname@example.org
POSITION: RECREATION FACILITIES LABOURER
WAGES: As per C.U.P.E. #2752 Collective Bargaining Agreement.
HOURS OF WORK: 8 hours per day, 5 days per week
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs daily maintenance and assists in the operation of all recreation facilities and park spaces as owned by the Town and other facilities assigned to the supervision of the Culture, Parks and Recreation Department.
- The operation of the tractor, ice machine, riding mowers.
- The collection of fees as required.
- The delivery of a courteous and responsive attitude toward members of the public using the facilities.
- Any other related duties as assigned from time to time by the Director of Culture, Parks and Recreation or the Recreation Facilities Foreman.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND CREDENTIALS:
- Grade 12 diploma.
- A valid Driver’s License.
- A general knowledge of building maintenance.
- Experience in operating ice machines, tractors, sprayers, mowers, rototillers, grass whips, and other park care equipment.
- Knowledge and experience in artificial ice maintenance and refrigeration plant operation.
- A Level 1 Pool Operators certificate would be an asset
- A level 1 and 2 Arena Operators certificate would be an asset
- Knowledge and experience in janitorial work.
- Ability to handle cash.
- Ability to deal with the public in a courteous and responsive manner.
Please submit resume with cover letter to:
Director of Culture, Parks and Recreation
Unity, Saskatchewan S0K 4L0
Telephone: 228-2621 Fax: 228-4221
Contact Sheldon at 3062289994 or Craig at 3062287548 or email resume to email@example.com
Prairie Branches Enterprises
Are you looking for a rewarding local career with flexible hours that is both enjoyable and fulfilling? Prairie Branches offers opportunities and support to adults with disabilities in the communities of Unity, Wilkie and Biggar. We are constantly on the lookout for individuals who would be an asset to our clients and our agency. Students, moms, seniors – anyone interested in adding supplementary income to the family budget might find a casual position ideal. If you have questions or are interested in employment or volunteering with Prairie Branches Enterprises please contact:
Colleen A. Friesen
Prairie Branches Enterprises Inc.
306-843-2088 ext 224